100% online MSc Management
A life-changing online MSc in management from a global University
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £7,800 total fees •
- 5 star QS teaching rating (2019)
- 100% online MSc within 24 months
- 5 star teaching rating (QS 2019)
- ‘World-leading’ research in Business*
- £7,800 total fees, option to pay £650 per module
- Top 10 in UK for student support** - as voted for by students
- Ranked 9th in UK for international**
**WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019
A flexible online Masters for working professionals worldwide
This Management MSc is delivered entirely online, with a flexible learning model that delivers academic content on demand. This means that you can study for your Masters degree from anywhere in the world, on mobile or desktop, and can fit your studies around your work and family life. Crucially, this enables you to continue to earn and advance in your career whilst you study.
The course benefits from the world-leading research excellence of the University of Sunderland and is underpinned by our outstanding student support capability, with a dedicated student success coordinator allocated to every single online student to support them from enrolment right up to graduation. Our focus on student success has been recognised in 2019 when our students voted us into 9th place in the UK for student support (WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019).
What will you study?
This MSc Management course will help you to shape your leadership and management skills to become an effective manager and leader in the 21st century business environment. You will gain a deep understanding of the core business subjects, enabling you to put theory and contemporary thinking into practice. You will learn how managers are agents of change, innovators and social and business entrepreneurs, and how they are critical, challenging, independent and creative thinkers.
You will be introduced to topics such as effective decision making and operations management as well as entrepreneurship and the process of starting a new business. In addition, you will examine approaches to strategic management and gain a broad understanding of the marketing, finance and human resource disciplines and functions. You will also consider the more specialised areas of innovation, growth and management consulting.
Key knowledge and skills taught on this course:
- Broad-based and thorough understanding of key business disciplines
- Effective leadership, management, and decision making
- Consultancy skills
- Fundamentals of entrepreneurship
- Driving innovation and growth within organisations
- Strategic management
A global University with the expertise to deliver online learning excellence
There are nearly 6,000 international students at the University of Sunderland, 37% of the entire student population, and we have 1,500 students studying by distance learning around the world. The University’s accolades include being voted into the top 10 in the UK for international and in the top 20 for UK University of the Year (WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019) – as voted for by students. Our experience, our leading edge technology and our expertise in delivering outstanding online learning experiences to an audience of global students is key to what sets the University of Sunderland and our online Management Masters apart.
- At least a UK 2.2 undergraduate degree or a UK Masters degree (or international equivalent)
- A third-class Honours degree or an Ordinary degree (without Honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 2 years appropriate work experience
- The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, project management etc
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates 3-5 years relevant organisational experience
- Total course fees
- Per 15-credit module fee
If you are based in the UK, you may be eligible for a Government-backed postgraduate loan to cover the full costs of the course.
In addition, if you have successfully completed an undergraduate degree at the University of Sunderland, you are eligible for a 10% tuition fees reduction.
You pay tuition fees for each module taken, either module-by-module or in full at the start of your course.
If you pay module-by-module, you will pay in instalments of £650.