100% online MSc Management with Marketing
A life-changing online Masters in management and marketing from a global University
- 180 credits •
- 2 years part-time •
- £7,800 total fees •
- 5 star QS teaching rating (2019)
- 100% online MSc within 24 months
- 5 star teaching rating (QS 2019)
- ‘World-leading’ research in Business*
- £7,800 total fees, option to pay £650 per module
- Top 10 in UK for student support** - as voted for by students
- Ranked 9th in UK for international**
**WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019
An online management with marketing MSc from the specialists in student success
Our online MSc Management with Marketing course enables you to benefit from an entirely flexible online format. This means that you can study from anywhere in the world at a time that suits you, on desktop or mobile, fitting your Masters around your work and family commitments.
The course has been carefully designed with busy working professionals in mind and is entirely geared towards unlocking management and leadership success and progression into sought after marketing leadership roles.
Our ‘world-leading’ research in Business, as rated in the latest Research Excellence Framework, directly informs the course’s high quality academic content, which is shaped by online teaching design experts to provide an immersive and collaborative online learning experience.
Every single student is allocated a dedicated student success coordinator to support you from the moment you enrol to the moment you graduate. Our acclaimed capability in helping students to succeed was recognised by our students in 2019 when they voted us the 9th best University in the UK for student support (WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019).
What will you study?
This MSc Management with Marketing course helps you to develop your leadership and management skills, examining how aspiring marketing leaders can become effective managers and leaders in the modern world of work.
With a focus on leadership in marketing, you will gain a deep understanding of international marketing, marketing management, and global integrated marketing communications. You will also develop a comprehensive understanding of core business disciplines, enabling you to put theory and contemporary thinking into practice. You will learn how managers are agents of change, innovators and social and business entrepreneurs, and how they are critical, challenging, independent and creative thinkers.
You will be introduced to topics such as effective decision making and operations management as well as entrepreneurship and the process of starting a new business.
Key knowledge and skills taught on this course:
- Broad-based and thorough understanding of key business disciplines
- Specialist knowledge of international marketing
- Appreciation of effective marketing management
- Understanding of global integrated marketing communications
- Leadership, management, and decision making skills
- Fundamentals of entrepreneurship
- Strategic management
A global University that specialises in online learning excellence
The international focus of our online Masters degrees reflects that there are nearly 6,000 international students at University of Sunderland, 37% of the entire student number. What’s more, there are 1,500 students of 143 different nationalities currently studying via distance learning across the globe.
In recognition of this and of the experience and support that the University provides globally, University of Sunderland was voted top 10 in the UK for international and top 20 for UK University of the Year (WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019).
The University of Sunderland’s wealth of experience, leading edge technology and expertise in delivering outstanding online learning experiences to an audience of global students is key to what sets the online MSc Management with Marketing apart.
- At least a UK 2.2 undergraduate degree or a UK Masters degree (or international equivalent)
- A third-class Honours degree or an Ordinary degree (without Honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 2 years appropriate work experience
- The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, project management etc
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates 3-5 years relevant organisational experience
- Total course fees
- Per 15-credit module fee
If you are based in the UK, you may be eligible for a Government-backed postgraduate loan to cover the full costs of the course.
In addition, if you have successfully completed an undergraduate degree at the University of Sunderland, you are eligible for a 10% tuition fees reduction.
You pay tuition fees for each module taken, either module-by-module or in full at the start of your course.
If you pay module-by-module, you will pay in instalments of £650.