100% online MSc Management with Marketing
Complete a life-changing online master’s in management and marketing within 12 months
- 180 credits •
- Complete within 12 months •
- £7,800 total fees •
- 5 star QS teaching rating (2019)
- 100% online MSc within 12 months
- QS 5 star rating for teaching, inclusiveness, employability and facilities*
- Member of AACSB, CABS, EFMD and PRIME
- Ranked overall as a top 50 University**
- 70% of university research rated as ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’***
- University of the Year for Social Inclusion****
- £7,800 total fees, option to pay £650 per module
**Guardian University Guide, 2023
***Research Excellence Framework, 2021
****The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2021
An online management with marketing MSc from the specialists in student success
Our online MSc Management with Marketing course enables you to benefit from an entirely flexible online format. This means that you can study from anywhere in the world at a time that suits you, on desktop or mobile, fitting your master’s around your work and family commitments. In addition, studying the full-time route, you can complete this master’s online in as little as 12 months.
With six start dates a year, you’re not restricted to the traditional academic year and can begin your postgraduate study within weeks.
The course has been carefully designed with busy working professionals in mind and is entirely geared towards unlocking management and leadership success and progression into sought after marketing leadership roles.
Our ‘world-leading’ research in Business, as rated in the latest Research Excellence Framework, directly informs the course’s high quality academic content, which is shaped by online teaching design experts to provide an immersive and collaborative online learning experience.
Every single student is allocated a dedicated Student Success Coordinator to support you from the moment you enrol to the moment you graduate. We have been ranked internationally as a leading university, receiving five stars for teaching, inclusiveness, employability and facilities in the QS World University Rankings 2023, the highest rating that can be awarded to a university. A special recognition of our capability and practical focus on developing the skills that enable career progression for our students all over the world.
What will you study?
This MSc Management with Marketing course helps you to develop your leadership and management skills, examining how aspiring marketing leaders can become effective managers and leaders in the real world of work.
With a focus on leadership in marketing, you will gain a deep understanding of international marketing, marketing management, and global integrated marketing communications. You will also develop a comprehensive understanding of core business disciplines, enabling you to put theory and contemporary thinking into practice by exploring relevant case studies. You will learn how managers are agents of change, innovators and social and business entrepreneurs, and how they are critical, challenging, independent and creative thinkers.
You will be introduced to topics such as effective decision making and operations management as well as entrepreneurship and the process of starting a new business.
Key knowledge and skills taught on this course:
- Broad-based and thorough understanding of key business disciplines
- Specialist knowledge of international marketing
- Appreciation of effective marketing management
- Understanding of global integrated marketing communications
- Leadership, management, and decision making skills
- Fundamentals of entrepreneurship
- Strategic management
A global University that specialises in online learning excellence
There is a high percentage of international students at University of Sunderland, and we have students studying by distance learning around the world. Sunderland is also one of the UK’s leading widening participation Universities and was awarded The Times/Sunday Times University of the Year for Social Inclusion 2021. We were also shortlisted as University of the Year by the THE – Times Higher Education.
The University of Sunderland’s wealth of experience, leading-edge technology and expertise in delivering outstanding online learning experiences to an audience of global students is key to what sets the online MSc Management with Marketing apart.
- At least a UK 2.2 undergraduate degree or a UK master's degree (or international equivalent)
- A third-class honours degree or an ordinary degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of two years’ appropriate work experience
- The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, or project management
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of three years’ relevant organisational experience
- Total course fees
- Per 15-credit module fee
If you are based in the UK, you may be eligible for a government-backed postgraduate loan to cover the full costs of the course.
In addition, if you have successfully completed an undergraduate degree at the University of Sunderland, you are eligible for a 10% tuition fees reduction on our postgraduate programmes.
You pay tuition fees for each module taken, either module-by-module or in full at the start of your course.
If you pay module-by-module, you will pay in instalments of £650.