Skip to main content
University of Sunderland

What supporting documents will I need to provide?

For our online courses you will need to provide academic transcripts as evidence of your education, as well as proof you meet the English language requirements, and of work experience (where required). You may also need to provide residency documents. For MSc Nursing Studies and BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies (Top-Up), we also require evidence of a valid nursing registration.

« Previous EntryNext Entry »