Skip to main content
University of Sunderland

Can I receive a student visa while studying?

Our MBA/MSc/online nursing courses are entirely online – you will not require a visa to study these courses with us. For BSc (Hons) Adult Nursing (Blended), you will either be living in the UK and be a British citizen or have indefinite leave to remain.

« Previous EntryNext Entry »