A life-changing online MSc in management with Law from a truly global University
- 180 Credits •
- 2 Years Part-Time •
- £7,800 Total Fees •
- 5 star QS teaching rating (2019)
- 100% online MSc within 24 months
- 5 star teaching rating (QS 2019)
- ‘Internationally excellent’ research in Law*
- £7,800 total fees, option to pay £650 per module
- Top 10 in UK for student support** - as voted for by students
- Ranked 9th in UK for international**
**WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019
A flexible online Masters for working professionals looking for a legal edge
Give yourself the competitive advantage in management and leadership with a 100% online MSc Management with Law from the University of Sunderland. This course is specifically designed for ambitious professionals and non-legal specialists who want to set themselves apart with a comprehensive skill set and understanding of the management discipline, in combination with specialist knowledge of the legal aspects of business and how they can
shape policy and practice.
The MSc Management with Law is ideally suited to professionals, managers and leaders in a wide range of roles across the world, including in disciplines such as procurement, logistics, operations management, finance, human resource management and marketing management.
Flexible online Masters that can be studied and completed from anywhere
This MSc Management with Law is delivered entirely online, with a uniquely flexible learning model that delivers academic content on demand. This means that you can study for your Masters degree from anywhere in the world, on mobile or on desktop, and you can fit your studies around your work and family commitments. The course can be studied from home, with no need to visit campus, and you can continue to earn and progress in your current role as you study.
You will learn in a collaborative and supportive online environment with multimedia academic content, group tasks, forums, discussion boards, and high levels of access to academic tutors.
Renowned teaching and research and outstanding student support
The course benefits from the ‘internationally excellent’ research (latest REF) and the QS (2019) 5-star rated teaching of the University of Sunderland and is underpinned by our outstanding student support capability. Every single online student is allocated a dedicated student success coordinator allocated to every single online student to support them from enrolment right up to graduation. Our focus on student success was recognised when we were rated 9th in the UK for student support, as voted for by our students (WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019).
What you will study
The MSc Management with Law equips you to become a capable and strategic manager in a wide range of organisations, setting you up for success in an increasingly international business context. You will gain a specialist understanding of business law and will learn how to deal with the legal complexity of mediation and arbitration in the current challenging global business environment.
You will enhance your knowledge and develop your management skills and potential. The MSc Management with Law is particularly designed to develop a range of conceptual and analytical skills for dealing with a variety of practical management problems of an operational and strategic nature.
Key knowledge and skills taught on this course:
- Broad-based and thorough understanding of key business disciplines
- Effective leadership, management, and decision making
- Understanding of business law
- International commercial arbitration
- International trade
- Human resource management
- Fundamentals of entrepreneurship
- Strategic management
A global University with the expertise to deliver online learning excellence
With nearly 6,000 international students at University of Sunderland, 37% of the entire student population and 1,500 students studying by distance learning around the world, The University of Sunderland has leading international credentials and expertise in online teaching and learning. The University’s accolades include being voted into the top 10 in the UK for international and in the top 20 for UK University of the Year (WhatUni Student Choice Awards 2019) – as voted for by students. Our leading edge technology and our expertise in delivering outstanding online learning experiences to an audience of global students is key to what sets the University of Sunderland and our online Management Masters apart.
- At least a UK 2.2 undergraduate degree or a UK Masters degree (or international equivalent)
- A third-class Honours degree or an Ordinary degree (without Honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 2 years appropriate work experience
- The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, project management etc
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates 3-5 years relevant organisational experience
- Total course fees
- Per 15-credit module fee
If you are based in the UK or the EU, you may be eligible for a government-backed postgraduate loan to cover the full costs of the course.
In addition, if you have successfully completed an undergraduate degree at the University of Sunderland, you are eligible for a 10% tuition fees reduction.
You pay tuition fees for each module taken, either module-by-module or in full at the start of your course.
If you pay module-by-module, you will pay in instalments of £650.